Thursday, April 25, 2013

tell a story

Hei Masters,

I just read a good story from my friend's phone.

" A wise man came and sat with some people. He made a joke that made everbody laughing. He repeat his joke for 5 times, at that times only 2 peoples can laughing. he repeat again 'till nobody laughing. And he said,
'If you can't laughing at same jokes, why you can crying at same problem?' "

When I read that, I relized, we do crying over again and again at same problem. It hurts us but we can't move on. However, we always say that we only life once so have fun and enjoy our life, but in reality we always cry everytime. We should move on from that problem. If we gonna cry, we'll crying at another problem, not the same problem over the time. It just waste our precious times!

And I wanna say, DO NOT DEPEND ON SOMEBODY ELSE, YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE ON YOUR HAPPINESS

That's all
see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment